Business Segment: Group Functions
Location: ZA, GP, Johannesburg, Simmonds Street 5
Job Type: Contract
Job ID: 80411393_80283690
Date Posted: 5/12/2023
The Experience Design & Strategy team is responsible for delivering innovative, inclusive, clear and consistent design solutions based wholly on client-centered problems and their future needs. We do this through a consistent application of design through a continuous client led approach which we call the Reimagine approach.
We’re looking for looking for individuals to join our team of clever, talented experience designers, researchers and writers who like what they do, deliver good work and are passionate about delighting customers. We’re specifically looking to build a pipeline of talent in the specific areas of Customer Experience (CX) Designers, Service Design, as well as building capacity in our UX Research and UX Writing teams.
- CX Designers are responsible for creating satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions. They observe customer goals and behaviours, and take part in the design of products/services with focus on the quality and thoughtfulness of the user experience, with a multi-platform view.
- Service Designers create sustainable solutions and optimal experiences for both customers in unique contexts and any service providers involved. They break services into sections and adapt fine-tuned solutions to suit all users’ needs in context—based on actors, location and other factors.
- UX Researchers adopt various methods to uncover problems and design opportunities. They are preoccupied with understanding users, assessing how well we’re serving their needs, and uncovering opportunities to create something even better.
- UX Writers are responsible for delivering clear, engaging, and consistent copy across Standard Bank’s digital channels, including generating microcopy, long-form web content, and digital communications (email and SMS).
Interested in developing sought-after experience design skills; and learning to use design thinking to create brilliant solutions for customers? Join us.
- Completed Tertiary Qualification (Degree or Diploma) in experience design, technology or behavioral and social science such as, Information Studies, User Experience Design, User-centred Design, or Interaction Design
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Not be registered on any other internship
- Not be studying at any other institution
Please note: All our recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any from of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050
Get in touch
Work with us
Join our international team and you could move your career forward from the start.
Need help with one of our products or services
Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15