Admin Assistant – VKB Retail, Venda (X2)
Posted 07 April 2022 – Closing Date 14 April 2022
VKB Commercial Services
Company primary industry
Job functional area
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Manage the internal administration of a organization or a task.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Experience in the agriculture industry will serve as recommendation
- Computer literate especially in MS Word and MS Excel
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
- Clear Criminal Record
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain high standards for administration
- Assist in Audit process
- Management and control over bank and petty cash
- Goods received voucher and completion of invoices
- Processing stock claims
- Minimize risk to the company
- Client service
- Other job-related administrative duties
- Problem definition and analyses
- Maintaining Long term relationships
- Personal Resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px