National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA): Admin Internships 2022
National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) invites applicants from South African unemployed
graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6 375 – R 8 375 per month
INTERNSHIP: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (12 months)
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
- A 3-year tertiary qualification in the following fields office management / secretarial qualification
- Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
- Competent in the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise work and urgent matters and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle confidentiality
- Telephone etiquette
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Writing skills pertaining to minutes and general correspondence
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the
position email NMISA Human Resource at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.