AMSOL: SHEQ Internships 2022 / 23
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Internship / Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Durban, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 19 July 2022
We’re looking for a SHEQ Intern who is looking for the opportunity to gain practical work experience in all aspects of operational SHE and Compliance.
Key Performance Areas:
- Participate in developmental activities which will initially focus on acquiring basic knowledge related to SHEQ and Compliance in the maritime sector.
- ISO 9001. ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management System administration, reporting and support.
- Group Management System and general SHEQ administration, reporting and support
- Assist with audits, inspections, investigations and meetings.
- Assist with Contractor / Supplier assessments
- Complete projects which will assist with development of SHEQ and other work-related skills
- knowledge and competence.
- Facilitate training / workshops for employees and contractors.
- Assist with checking OHS Act and other SHEQ related legislation adherence.
The ideal candidate:
- Submit a motivation letter outlining why you will be the ideal candidate for this position.
- Submit a CV with details of qualification(s), including year obtained.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed a Diploma, Degree or TECH in
- Maritime Studies or SHEQ
- Knowledge of OHS Act and regulations.
- South African citizen with a valid driver’s license.
- Responsible and willing to participate as a member of the team.
- Flexible, willing to travel, and have an unwavering commitment to learning and development.
How to apply
Qualifying candidates are requested to email a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org