Job title: Counsellor (Driver) 12 Months
Type: Permanent ☐ Fixed Term ☒ Temporary ☐
Main purpose of the job: To drive the research cars and transport teams to pharmacy sites and any other related transportation duties. Assist with HIV counselling and testing of study participants and recruitment of study participants; 30% of the work should be HIV Counselling and testing and recruitment and 70% to be driving of the mobile cars for programme implementation.
Location: Western Cape (Robertson, Paarl, CBD, Khayelitsha)
Closing date: 17 November 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants
from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12
- Certificate in HIV counselling
- Code 10 and PDP licenses for driving
Professional body registration: N/A
Required minimum work experience
- Minimum of 1 year in research Environment
- HIV counselling and testing Experience
- At least one years’ experience of driving
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- Taking the team to the implementing sites; reporting punctually on site.
- Conduct HIV counselling and testing as well as recruitment of study participants daily.
- Confidentiality, professionalism, and discretion should be always maintained.
- Ability to work with different population groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit detailed CV to: Puleng Makau email@example.com
Advert reference number: PM220 _2023
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org | FULL ADVERT.pdf
The subject heading of the email must read PM220 _2023 and the job title of position applying for. Please
include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for.
- A detailed CV
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings.