SA Home Loans: Learnerships 2023 / 2024
Applications are being sought by SA Home Loans from young individuals who are currently unemployed for the Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Learnership Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
SA Home Loans has an amazing opportunity for a Learnership. We are looking for 10 Learners to join our Westville branch. The following criteria applies:
- African, Indian and Coloured race group
- Have a minimum Matric qualification
- Reside in and around Durban
- Currently unemployed
- Selected learners will have an opportunity to obtain a NQF SETA recognized qualification supported by real work experience in our Durban Westville branch where they will engage telephonically or on the field with our clients and clients’ clients to assist and educate them in their home ownership journey.
- You just need to be confident, a great communicator and eager to learn
- Advantages: call centre experience and proficiency in one or more of the following languages; isiZulu, English, Afrikaans, seSotho, tshiVenda and xiTsonga
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV and Matric Certificate with your application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org | OR Upload CV Online
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings. Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️