Apply For BMW: Learnerships (Training Relief Associates / Programme) 2023
Company : BMW
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Date listed: 03 January 2023
BMW Plant Rosslyn is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life.
Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for an 18 month program.
- A strong commitment to the opportunity, always ensuring timeous attendance at all times and a commitment to the training processes
- Accurate, reliable and quality production assembly work whilst working on the production line
- Self-management of the rotation between production line working and the training sessions
- Strong support of the practical and classroom training sessions and learning opportunities, with private after-hours study for assignments and to ensure passing of exams.
- Good house keeping and exercise necessary care of equipment.
- Demonstrate and implement quality procedures and practices during the assembly operations.
- Matric, with Maths and Science (*with a minimum pass rate of 60%)
- Computer literacy
- Proven track record of academic excellence
- Be a curious and keen learner
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, take responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective
- Self-driven and ready to work hard
- Passion for technology and BMW
How to Apply