ADMINISTRATION CLERK (RETAIL) (SENEKAL)
Responsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions of the branch.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1-year administration experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Receive and compare stock to delivery notes.
- Receive and file all delivery notes and assist with ad-hoc receiving duties.
- Ensure that all documents are processed and that the number sequence on the system is correct.
- Collect invoices electronically for receiving process and link invoices with delivery notes and orders.
- Capture, process and manage claims (warranty claims, damaged items, short or surplus deliveries and expired stock).
- Maintain good client relationships with internal and external clients and resolve client queries.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from the system (outstanding claims, outstanding purchase orders, negative on-hand reports, etc,).
- Generate stock-taking reports and assist with quarterly stock-taking.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Identification with management
- Team player
How To Apply
Closing date: 12 January 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest.