Wesfin Direct Solutions invites unemployed matriculated to apply for the Learnership Programme in 2323. The programme offers a number of benefits, including access to education and training opportunities, as well as job placement assistance.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 15 January 2023
Learnership Location: Randburg, Gauteng
A monthly allowance of R3 000 will be paid
PARTICIPATE IN A ONE YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR
REGULATORY EXAM 5 AND CLASS OF BUSINESS training provided as part of program!!
- Have you finished Grade 12 and wish to acquire encounter in the insurance sector?
- Are you fluent in english language, and capable to convey well with individuals, along with exhibit a professional image?
- Are you unemployed and younger than 35 years of age?
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 40% AND
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Applicants may not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
CLOSING DATE: 15 JANUARY 2023
How to apply
Please email CV, ID Copy and Matric Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org