Toyota Boshoku South Africa invites unemployed matriculates to apply for 26 x Learnership Programme 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 27 January 2023
Learnership Location: Umbogintwini, Durban, Kwazulu-Natal.
LEARNERSHIPS X 26
Toyota Boshoku South Africa has an opportunity for unemployed individuals who wish to enrol on a
Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months. The Leamers will ear a stipend during the
Learnership Programme while getting an opportunity to gain theory, practical work exposure and obtain a National Certificate in Production Technology NQF Level 2 (X6) & Level 3 Qualifications (X20)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Be in possession of a valid SAID document
- Must have passed Matric / Grade 12 (including Pure Maths and English)
- Be unemployed, between ages 18 to 28 years old
- Proficiency in English (Read, write & speak)
- Good time management
- Self-motivated and team player
- Committed to learn and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- The company reserves a right to give first preference to children (biological & adopted) of BSA members
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection and interview process.
How to apply
Applicants must email a formal cover letter: detailed CV: certified Qualifications & certified ID copy
TBSA.Recruitment@toyota-boshoku.com by no later than 27 January 2023 No applications will
accepted after this date.