The Baxter Theatre Centre seeks to appoint Eight (8) Bartenders/Barristers on an ad-hoc basis for appointment commencing 10 December 2023 The successful candidates will be responsible for full barista and bar service duties to the Baxter Theatre Centre patrons.
- A matric certificate or an equivalent qualification (NQF4 level).
- A sound interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluency in English and at least one other official language.
- The ability to work well under pressure, both as part of a team and independently.
- Alertness and the ability to think quickly in an emergency.
- A strong sense of customer service.
- Electronic Point of Sale experience.
- Three to five year’s work experience in the hospitality sector in food and beverages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver friendly, efficient customer service to patrons and staff at the Baxter Theatre
Centre at all times.
- Controlling and accounting for stock.
- To serve beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Processing orders and sales on the electronic point of sale system.
- Assisting, maintaining, and cleaning the bar equipment and service areas.
- Always adhering to the Liquor Act of the Western Cape.
- Reconciling day-end sales and cash transactions.
- Adhering to the standard code of conduct of the Baxter Theatre Bar.
- Assisting in parking
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please e-mail the below documents in a single pdf file to Mr Hubert Rumble at
firstname.lastname@example.org and Alexander Petersen email@example.com
- UCT Application Form
- Cover letter, and
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Reference number: E231069
Closing date: 03 December 2023
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings. Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️