Bidvest Insurance invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Administration Internship Programme.
Position: Administration Internship
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Bidvest Insurance is a non-Life insurer within the Financial Services division of the larger Bidvest Group and operates alongside other great companies such as Bidvest Bank, Bidvest Life, FMI, Compendium Insurance Brokers, and others.
We have successfully expanded and evolved through our dedicated commitment to our values, customers, partners, and staff. Interested individuals looking to join Bidvest Insurance can expect to join a young and energetic team that challenge convention and who are intent on building long term relationships with all stakeholders.
Responsible for gathering (telephonically or email) information required for accurate assessment Value Added Product Claims.
At Bidvest Insurance, we are all part of a BE’VOLUTION where we live our values each and every day for the benefit of our colleagues, customers, partners, stakeholders and our environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
– Provide policy holders with exceptional service and customer experience whilst dealing with all types of queries relating to claim and policy benefits etc.
– Responsible for capturing claims correctly and accurately.
– Confirm that the claim information is correct and valid.
– Check the status of the policy & receipt of premium (current and up to date), to facilitate claim processing.
– Responsible for ensuring that all the required supporting documentation is obtained and attached to the claims
administration system to comprehensively assess the claim.
– Responsible for managing queries raised by policy holders, supplier and internal stakeholders relating to claims.
– Process refunds to clients, dealers or finance houses when required.
– Process payments to clients and suppliers when required.
– Correspondence to clients with respect to claims outcomes and requirements for future claims to manage claims.
– Ensure that all interactions and developments are well documented on the claims administration
– FAIS accreditation would be an advantage.
– At least 2- 3 years previous related working experience in a corporate entity is required.
– At least 2 -3 years inbound call centre experience.
Knowledge and skills
– General administrative experience is a requirement.
– Customer service experience is a requirement.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with our EE.
Interested candidates to please submit their CV to: email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks from date of application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings. Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️