The Automotive Industry Development Centre Eastern Cape (AIDC-EC)
LOCATION: Port Elizabeth
INTERNSHIP – BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION x 1 (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
The purpose of this 12 months graduate programme is to assistance with the development and execution of internal communication initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate information for compilation of reports (Daily).
- Maintain and keep up to date of all asset registers, raise and close all asset defects as required, documenting of all continuous improvement initiatives and promote awareness of all procedural requirements to staff.
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders through preparing and ensure that all documentation is received and brought to finalization, effective communication and maintenance of sound business relationships with other internal Stakeholders.
- Assist Company Secretariat with administrative duties
- The ideal candidate must have a 3-year Degree/Diploma in Business Administration / Management.
- Driver’s License advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Expert at organizing and prioritizing
- Adapt to any situation and work well under pressure
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience and expertise please forward your CV with full personal details, education, work history and contactable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and preference will be given to people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged individuals to promote Employment Equity within the company.
If not contacted within 30 days from closing date, please accept your application as not being successful.
CLOSING DATE: 08 July 2022