- Reference Number : refs/019189
- Directorate : ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 10
- Package : R 125 373 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. MD Matsheke : 012 354 4620
- Minimum of Grade 10 and above. Cleaning/laundry experience in hospital/clinical environment is a recommendation. Knowledge of of customer service, self-driven and motivated. Must be able to read, write and work as a team. Must be able to work shifts.
- Wipe floor and mop the floor. Cleaning lockers, steel dust bins and basins, correct usage of equipment and chemicals. Clean toilet and mark check list three times a day. Replace hand towels and refill soap bottles in cubicles, side wards , bath rooms , bowl rooms and toilet. Clean lockers, bedsteads, curtain rails and trolleys. Clean/ disinfect and do terminal cleaning. Clean machines, clean double mop unit, clean mops, clean buckets, dusters/ dusting cloth after use and polisher after every use . Clean equipment three times a week. Ensure the safe keeping of cleaning equipment /material. Doing all laundry duties.
HOW TO APPLY
- • Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : STEVE BIKO ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 17-11-2023
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings. Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️