DEPARTMENT: Group Finance
BRANCH: Property Branch (Finance, Compliance & Data)
REMUNERATION: R11 458,23 pm (all-inclusive cost to company)
LOCATION: Jorissen Place, 2nd floor, Braamfontein
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required;
• 1 year or no experience with post matric qualification;
• Must have a valid South African driver’s license Code EC and PDP.
Provide a driver/messenger service within the Property Branch to carry out collections and deliveries so that required mail and documents are collected, sorted, recorded and delivered where required. Provide general office and administrative support services, filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving documents, for human resource and performance management functions, with guidance from the Operational Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
• Delivery and collection of mail and documents for the Property Branch;
• Undertake specific tasks and activities associated with the provision of Office Support
• Provide administrative and support assistance in the PMS & Admin section;
• Monitoring and reporting;
• Asset and Resource (materials and tools) Management as well as general operations.
• Computer literacy (All MS Programs);
• Understanding of document management;
• Team Player;
• Good communicator;
• Attention to detail.
• Time management.
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered. The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements.
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Contact Person: Pearl Fambe
Tel No: 011 021 3269
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 19 JULY 2022
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.