KeReady Mobile Health Services for Young People Drivers
CODE 08 DRIVERS X37 POSTS
- We are recruiting 37 Drivers to support integrated Covid-19 Vaccination Outreach Services in four provinces (Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Western Cape and the Eastern Cape).
- The is a key role in the efficient and effective management and execution of mobile outreach services.
- Grade 12/ Matric Certificate
- Must be in possession of a valid PDP
- Must have a code EB or EC1 driver’s license with no impairments or endorsements
- Drive the mobile clinic vehicles with or without a trailer as per traffic rules, regulations and the organisation’s policies.
- Oversee the maintenance on a regular basis to ensure roadworthiness according to the National Road Traffic Act.
- Park and secure the vehicle and trailer at a depot or at clinic operational sites.
- Hitching and unhitching the trailer.
- Assist with all clinical requirements as requested.
- Assist with documentation, data capturing and record keeping.
- Assist with setting up and packing away all equipment.
- Assist with weekly stock take.
- Any other duties relating to the clinic/ mobile clinic or the organisation, which may reasonably be expected of an employee in this position.
- Be prepared to work flexible hours including weekends.
How to apply:
To apply, please complete this form and attach your CV and cover letter ONLY
For any queries – please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications: is Friday 19th August 2022.