Ekurhuleni West College (EWC): Finance Learnerships 2022
Ekurhuleni West College (EWC) invites unemployed youth to apply for Finance Learnership Programme 2022/2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 06 June 2022
Learnership Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Reference Number: ETL/04/2022.
- Handing out of DoE bursary forms and Schedule of Particulars (SoP) to applicant;
- Explain to the applicants the required documents they need to submit with their application;
- Keep record of students who have applied and submitted their applications with the required documents;
- Follow-up on returns from SSS-CC or NSFAS;
- Attend bursary meetings;
- Make copies of required documentation in relation to DoE bursary administration at the campus;
- Work on transport/accommodation claims of the students who have been awarded DoE bursaries for submission to SSS-CC and keep record thereof;
- Check against the checklist if the applicant has completed all the fields and have submitted the necessary documentation;
- Inform the students about the due date for submission of completed forms and SoP.
- N6 Financial Management
How to apply
Candidates are to submit by hand:
Fully completed NEW Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021 – those who use the old Z83 form will be
disqualified): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or
here: Download New Z83 Form
Updated Curriculum Vitae;
Original certified copies of Academic Record / Transcript – not older than 3 months;
Original certified copies of qualifications – not older than 3 months;
Original certified copy of Identity Document – not older than 3 months.
Three contactable references with email addresses.
to: Ekurhuleni West College, Germiston Campus, Cnr Driehoek and Sol Roads, Driehoek, Germiston.
Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: EXPERIENTIAL LEARNER (STUDENT SUPPORT) –
REFERENCE NO: ETL/04/2022.