Call Centre Agent E – IRC227721
at Oxford Street, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 Aug 2022
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To action incoming or outgoing customer calls, electronic communications and queries as per agreed standard operating procedures to ensure customer needs and business objectives are met.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Diploma
- Experience – 1-3 years Call Centre Agent Experience
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent