Job Application for
Food & Beverage Administrator – Umhlanga
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Administrator to be based in Umhlanga, Durban. The successful incumbent is expected to take accountability for, manage and report on the F&B branch administration and stock control in order to ensure smooth running and management of operations in all regions.
- A minimum of 1-year cash management experience.
- GAAP system experience.
- Stock management.
- Food and Beverage experience.
- Reporting from GAAP on GP% to National/Area F&B Manager.
- Ensure all F&B branches effectively operate on GAAP and input into system is correct. Ensure GRV process is conducted according to set requirements.
- Collate stock reporting for all regions, all branches. Conduct bank recon against stock recon and sales recon. Investigate with F&B branch Managers in KZN reasons for variances, wastage, shortages.
- Stock control and reconciliation of stock in regions other than KZN. Investigate and provide explanations for variances, shortages, wastages.
- Assist the National/Area Manager in investigating stock shortages in KZN region and investigate with branches to determine reasons for variances, shortages, wastage etc.
- Ensure efficient F&B cash management of cash in regions. Work closely with internal audits and investigate variances.
- Extraction of sales information for regions from recons. Capture transactions from End of Day recons and bank statements.
- Daily checking of F&B documentation submitted by the operation branches for both completeness and accuracy.
- Preparation of the F&B trading results for inclusion in the monthly management accounts as well as the monthly GP excel spreadsheet. Submit to National/ Area F&B Manager beforehand for verification.
- Checking and final preparation of the daily waitron sales data submitted by food and beverage management
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness & reliability.
- Demomstrate Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please be advised that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.