Facility Life Bedford Gardens; Life Roseacres and Life Recovery Witpoort and Waverly
Position Frontline Payroll Administrator
A Frontline Payroll Administrator for Life Bedford Gardens Hospital, Life Roseacres Hospital, Life Recovery Center Witpoort and Waverly. This vacancy exists in the Gauteng Eastrand region reporting to the Payroll Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, administering and processing accurate and complete HR related information in order to achieve error free HR processes in support of Company strategic objectives.Critical Outputs
Effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders through ongoing communication sessions and address queries.
- Identify gaps and implement corrective action where necessary, alternatively escalate to relevant HR representative and/or line manager.
Effective quality management systems
- Review HR documentation against check list, ensure receipt, validate documentation against LHC standards and liaise with line manager regarding any discrepancies.
- Review outputs of HR documentation from Centre, identify discrepancies and provide feedback where necessary.
- Review outstanding LifeLink call tickets daily, ensure applicable HR representative has resolved query within SLA timeframe and provide ongoing feedback.
Effective processing of HR information
- Capture relevant HR information on Educos Vision modules accurately.
- Review Kronos (Time and attendance) process to ensure line managers are capturing data correctly, review LifeLink tickets and action accordingly.
- Ensure relevant deadlines are communicated, documentation is distributed to and completed by line managers and submitted to Centre according to deadline.
Effective usage of HR systems
- Ensure changes to Educos Vision modules are communicated to line managers and support line on the usage of the modules.
- Review system change communications, attend formal training sessions and participate in staff communication and training sessions relating to system enhancements and changes.
Effective governance and risk management
- Act as custodian of Company policies, processes, practices and systems as it relates to payroll and escalate non-compliance accordingly.
Participate in internal and external audits by providing relevant HR information during the audit process, escalate issues to line manager, review outputs of audits and implement corrective action.Requirements
- Relevant payroll qualification with 3 to 5 years relevant experience within a large (5000+) corporate environment.
- Exposure to HR systems within large corporate environment (preferably Healthcare sector). Educos payroll and Kronos (time and attendance) exposure will be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of relevant labour legislation.
- Understanding of SA tax legislation.
- Computer proficiency.
- Driver’s license & own transport.
- Problem solving, analysis & judgment
- Attention to detail
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation (concern for high quality)
- Ethical behavior (honesty)
- Building relationships and networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
Closing date Monday, March 14, 2022
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.