JOHANNESBURG CITY PARKS
HORTICULTURE LEARNERSHIP (X60)
Job Requirements: Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo is offering Horticulture Learnership to unemployed South Africans in possession of a matric qualification and reside in the Johannesburg region.
The ages must be between 18 to 35 years.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications: • Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
• Health & Safety in horticultural environment
• Soil Science.
• Health and Safety in Horticultural Environment
• Identification of plants and cultivation & care of ornamental plants
• Condition & prepare soils for planting
• Use fertilizers on plants
• Chemical and mechanical removal of weeds and alien plants
• Mixing and application of herbicides and pesticides
• Laying and maintenance of grass sods
• Mowing lawns
• Pruning plants.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants kindly forward your applications to Prologue Consulting
Please attach with your certified supporting documents (ID copy, qualifications etc.)
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Contact Person: Thuli Mdluli
Tel: 010 006 5982
Closing Date: 29 June 2022
Note: Johannesburg Parks and Zoo is an equal opportunity employer. If you do not receive a response from us within 21 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.