Internship opportunity for a Legal Admin/Receptionist
Giyani (Limpopo) branch has a 12 Months internship opportunity for a Legal Admin/Receptionist, with a possible permanent appointment.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be female
- Between 21 and 35 years old
- Reside in Giyani,. Limpopo
- Have Grade 11 or 12, plus a qualification in legal assistance or paralegal (certificate) from any institution of higher learning.
- Must be fluent in English and Tsonga, other languages will be added as an advantage.
- Be computer literate, at least Ms Word and Excel, as well as the ability to answear phones professionally.
- Must be serious and prepared to work in a lawfirm environment.
- Must dress professionally.
- Must not be a chance taker or a crybaby.
- Must not have participated in an internship before.
Stipend is negotiable.
Closing date: 29 July 2022
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
Eligible Candidates should email their 2 paged CVs ONLY, to:
No physical handing over of CVs will be accepted. No Cell or Telephone calls will be entertained.