Job Application for Receptionist
Anova Health Institute NPC
City Of Johannesburg Rural, Gauteng
Closing Date 16 November 2023
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will oversee and manage the reception area and switchboard for the efficient operation of the Midrand Office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the reception area.
- Always keep reception area clean and tidy
- Answer all incoming calls and manage these in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Take messages and ensure that they are delivered promptly
- Welcome visitors and attend to their queries or direct them to the right person.
- Where visitors are to meet with Anova employees, notify internal staff of their arrival accordingly.
- Maintain sign in registers.
- Providing general administrative support to management team, which include making copies and scanning documents.
- Book boardrooms for trainings & meetings as requested. Confirm that the booking has been made and the venue.
- Complete, maintain, distribute, or file records as requested (Such as supplier or employee related documentation)
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- At least two years or more in a similar role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly in Outlook
- Exposure to ESS is an advantage.
- Competent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Professional demeanour, Organized and Attention to Detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
HOW TO APPLY
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line of your email for a quicker response. Good luck!
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.