Job Application for Sales Consultant
Adendorff Machinery Mart
Closing Date 22 November 2023
A fantastic opportunity is now open for a dynamic individual interested in a successful career involving the sale of Tools and Machinery within our Gezina Branch. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player.
Our environment suits a candidate with a strong work ethic, practical problem-solving abilities, and a technical aptitude. We place a high value on confident individuals who can add value to our sales team and will be expected to fulfill other duties allocated to you.
We focus on exceptional service in meeting client needs within a challenging environment.
- Sales Generation in order to reach strategic growth goals;
- Customer Care in accordance with company standards;
- Follow all instructions as per the branch procedures,
- Maximizing and driving sales through exemplary leadership,
- Promote a positive image of the company through high-quality customer service,
- General Housekeeping of the branch;
- Product Knowledge and Self Development;
- Continuous Personal Improvement
- Improving overall product knowledge within the branch and keeping stock losses to a minimum
Desired Experience and Qualification
- Senior certificate (Grade 12)
- 2 – 3 Years in sales / senior sales position within a technical company
- Valid driver’s license with own vehicle
Package & Remuneration
Salary is market-related and negotiable with added benefits (Provident fund) depending on current experience levels
HOW TO APPLY
About the company
Adendorff Machinery Mart is a leader in the retail and selling of tools and machinery. We source equipment (Tools and Machinery) from all over the world to offer the greatest range of products at the best prices.
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings.