Job no: 506810
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: North West
|Internal & External|
|VACANCY:||Learnership 18.2 Learner Miner|
|Closing Date:||11 April 2022||Job Grading:||NG|
|Type of employment||Fixed Term||No of Positions||06|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|Entry level conditions:|
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, with Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|Preference will be given to:|
- Applicants must be resident within the local community and proof of residence must accompany the application form.
- Previous mining experience will be advantageous
|Key responsibilities include:|
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to conduct safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Michael Modisaemang
Recruitment Person : Dorothy Maema
Recruiter’s contact number: 014 495 2590
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 02 Apr 2022 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 11 April 2022 South Africa Standard Time