Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
Function Learnership Program
Facility Life Kingsbury & Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
Position Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Management learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
The learner will work 3 days at Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital and report to Conrad Vollgraaff, Hospital Finance Manager and 2 days at Life Kingsbury Hospital reporting to Howan Makok, Hospital Finance Manager. The learnership will commence 1 August 2022.Critical Outputs
Office Management TVET learnership program
Our co-ordinated programme and stimulating work environment will equip you with valuable Office Management experiential learning in the following generalist areas:
- Forecasting and planning business activities
- Organising and coordinating office activities
- Efficient utilisation of office resources and office cost management
- Management of information systems
- General administration and report writing
- Customer service
You will also receive Individualised coaching to enable you to complete your unit standards and portfolio of Office Management evidence and will be offered the following:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
Contact: Debra Choice
Closing date Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.