Divfood Paarl – Cape Town, South Africa (Primary)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire knowledge and skills of Technical Trainer / Mentor in your designated trade.
- Participate in formal scheduled training events; make reasonable progress to achieve the required competencies and attend the necessary training assessments related hereto.
- Perform duties required to complete assignments on time and make reasonable progress to acquire an 80% pass rate for all theory modules and achieve practical competencies.
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession and display to supervisor / mentor or technical trainer when requested.
- Complete maintenance check sheets and work effectively with others to successfully complete maintenance activities and objectives.
- Ensure changeover completion within specified time, equipment start up and run efficiently.
- Acknowledge that all work procedures to changeovers and work instructions are available during tasks according to requirements.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, work instructions, guidelines, regulations/legislations and programs and proactive action to identify and correct potential unsafe conditions and acts.
Applicants need to be in possession of a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent technical qualification with subjects:
English, Physical Science and Mathematics all passed with a minimum of 45%.
Date Needed By
Production Trainee Advertisement