DMINISTRATOR: LEARNING PROGRAMMES
REFERENCE NUMBER: LPD: 29/2023
POSITION: ADMINISTRATOR: LEARNING PROGRAMMES
12 MONTHS: FIXED TERM CONTRACT
ALL INCLUSIVE REMUNERATION: R20 000.00 PM
MICT SETA seeks to employ a suitably qualified and competent Administrator: Learning Programmes to provide administrative support to the Learning Programmes unit to ensure the effective and efficient running of the office, provide superior client service and to support the MICT SETA in the execution of the overall strategy. The successful incumbent will be based at Head Office, in Midrand and will report to the Manager: Learning Programmes.
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting/Management or equivalent (NQF 6)
- 1-2 Years in Administration or another relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Skills development
- Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of legislations governing SETAs
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet demands of the role.
- May be required to work overtime.
Learning Programmes Administration
- Administration of disbursements of discretionary grants
- Maintain Reconciles registered leaners and enrolled learners for each quarter for
comparison with QMR.
- Update the Annual Commitment Register daily after capturing of information in order to
- Track reported learners vs the commitment register
- Reconcile Quarterly report and Commitment Register.
CVs and qualifications of suitably qualified persons must be forwarded to the Human
Resources Division for the attention of: Mr. Bassanio Gilbert (Recruitment@mict.org.za) by no
later than 18 November 2023. Queries may be directed to 011-207-2600.
Should candidates not hear from us 30 days after the closing date of applications, they should
consider their application unsuccessful. Please note this is an open position.
Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️