Motus Aftermarket Parts: Internships 2022
Motus Aftermarket Parts invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 29 July 2022
A 12-month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Part senvironment with specific
exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to
provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business.
Graduates will work closely with various Senior Teams and will develop an in-depth understanding and
knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various
aspects of the business.
Opportunities are available in the following Departments:
Successful candidates must have a valid qualification in their area of Study: Bachelor’s Degree or
- Between 18 – 35 years of age
- Be a South African Citizen
- Clear criminal record
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be Innovative & Self driven
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer literate and MS office proficient
- Good presentation skills.
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Understanding and working experience in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hardworking, detail and solutions orientated, with good
- communication skills..
How to apply
Please upload the following in your online application;
- Updated CV
- ID Copy
- Proof of qualification-Degree/Diploma
For South African latest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Jobs Go To Tade-Recruit.com