Msinsi Resorts: HR & Finance Internships 2022 / 2023
Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves invites applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for
HR and Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 09 June 2022
Graduate Trainee: Finance (Fixed Term Contract — 2 year contract)
- Grade 12
- Degree / three year Diploma in Finance Management / Accounting / Cost and Management
- Accounting / equivalent financial qualification
- Computer literacy is essential.
- MS Excel & Word intermediate/advanced knowledge and experience is critical.
- Code B Drivers Licence will be an added advantage.
Graduate Trainee: Human Resources (Fixed Term Contract — 2 years)
- Three-Year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology or
- Equivalent relevant qualification.
- Unendorsed Code EB/B Drivers License
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates via email with the subject line Graduate Trainee – Finance or Graduate Trainee – Human Resources to: email@example.com.
Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724.
Closing date for applications: 09 June 2022.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates. Employment will be done in accordance with Msinsi Holdings
Employment Policies and in the context of Employment Equity. As an equal opportunities employer, people with various disabilities are encouraged to apply.