Nalibali: Office Administrator Internships 2022
Nalibali invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Office Administrator Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 01 July 2022
Nal’ibali seeks an Office Administrator Intern to do basic data management, maintaining the current contact details and assessing the effectiveness of our distribution via the SAPOs.
Role and responsibilities:
- Contacting partners to update, maintain and verify details
- Basic data management
- Assist with supplement distribution listing
- Contacting the SAPO’s to assess the effectiveness of our supplement distribution
This is a 9-month fixed term contract for R5000 per month.
- National Diploma Office Administration, completion of theoretical component
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Basic excel and word skills
- Languages: Xhosa and English
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work proactively and solve problems independently.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, academic transcript and motivation
Email CV to: letter to email@example.com
For further information please have a look at our website www.nalibali.org.
If you do not hear from us by 31 August 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note: This position requires trust and honesty it has access to organisational data –
therefore a criminal record check will be conducted. By applying for this role, and supplying
the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for the necessary checks. This
will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.