Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Consultant
REQ 120545 Thembi Mtshali
Administration, Operations and Facilities
Administration, Transactional Processing and Production
Manage Self: Technical
To provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Action customer requests by capturing and processing the Leads on the relevant system.
• Action Application leads from the various sources across the channels
• Perform from the various lead sources in order to track the team’s statistics
• Contribute to revenue increase by driving the submitted sales to completion.
• Provide Support in facilitating deals across the Dealer and Private Sales Channels
• Capture applications into the relevant systems for approval.
• Liaise with Clients in regards to the progress of their application.
• Make contact with Dealers as and when needed to assist client and dealer bring a deal to a close
• Assist and support in various campaigns as and when they are launched.
Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
• Ensure to follow through relevant tasks by monitoring and verifying the process flow till completion.
• Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
• Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
• Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
• Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
• Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems
- Diploma: Financial Management / Diploma in Business Administration
Minimum Experience Level
- 0-3 Years experience in Office Admin
Technical / Professional Knowledge
• MS Packages
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Do not forget to register your CV
For South African latest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Jobs Go To Tade-recruit.com
Blue hosting, google ads, huawei south africa careers, tnc careers, nature conservation careers in south africa, google careers south africa, fnb cv register, wildlife internships, conservation internships
environmental management internships, nature conservation internships, google vacancies, huawei south africa careers, nature conservation vacancies in kzn, tnc careers, Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attomey, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting, Claim, Conference call