Nedbank: YES Programme 2024. No prior experience needed.
Nedbank invites South African unemployed people or graduates to apply for YES Programme 2024.
Learnership Location: South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: Not specified
Nedbank YES Programme is a business-led collaboration with government to reduce unemployment by giving our youth an opportunity to develop new skills and gain meaningful workplace experience, which will improve their chances of finding long-term future employment significantly.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity which offers a stipend of R4407 monthly. Upon completion you will also receive a certificate of completion and a reference letter for your future work prospects.
Location: Positions available Nationwide (All 9 provinces).
Duration: 12 Month Contract.
The following YES Programmes are open for applications:
- YES Programme for People With Grade 12 / Matric Only
- Your highest qualification is Grade 12 / Matric
- Must be between the ages 18- 29 years old.
- Must be currently unemployed.
- Must be between 18 and 29 years old;
- Must be a South African citizen
- Will not be enrolled in academic studies for the duration of the YES programme.
- Have not participated in another YES programme with another organisation before.
- No prior experience needed.
How to Apply
NB. Use the links given below to Apply
YES Programme for People With Grade 12 / Matric Only. APPLY HERE
Should your highest qualification be a Matric, please send your application to email@example.com if you are interested in participating in the YES programme.