Facility Life PE Laundry
A vacancy exists for a Driver, based at Life PE Laundry Facility, reporting to the Laundry Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving, packing, loading, unloading of linen from Life PE Laundry to the surrounding Hospital facilities that it services.Critical Outputs
- Develop sound working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Deliver a superior quality service
- Adhere to department, hospital and company protocols at all times
- Routine maintenance and garaging of vehicles and timely reporting of major defects
- Delivering and collection of linen and or other supplies as needed.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies as well as related legislation.
- Ensure timeous deliveries and comply to safe on-road practices.
- Matric/Grade 12 required
- A valid Code 10 driving license and Professional Driving Permit (PDP) is a requirement.
- An advanced driving course will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role (driver).
- Proficiency in English & another SA official language (read, write & speak).
- Ability to work shifts as and when required
- Ability to be on the road for long hours and must be physically fit.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
How To Apply
Closing date Sunday, January 15, 2023
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.