Sedibeng TVET College hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following tutoring positions.
- Must have completed NC(V) L4 or Report 191/ Nated N6 at Sedibeng TVET
College and passed all the subjects in the previous year with a minimum
average of 70 %.
- Must have completed NC(V) L2 & L3 or N4 & N5, passed all the subjects in the
previous year/ trimester/ semester with a minimum average of 70 %, and are
currently registered at the college.
- University graduates who performed well academically with a minimum
average of 70 % may also apply.
- Please note that qualified candidates will be shortlisted and interviewed;
however, they will be appointed based on the College/ Campus needs.
- To be considered a Peer Tutor, you must not be a Permanent staff member
at Sedibeng TVET College or be permanently employed.
- You must not be a full-time registered student in 2024 to be considered a
- Advanced computer and Internet skills are required, i.e., no training in using
software packages and Internet sites will be provided. e.g. Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams
- Advanced communication skills and proficiency in English
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and a passion for student-centered learning.
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diverse student population.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please visit http://www.sedcol.co.za/VacancyListTutor.aspx and complete the
- Upload the following Documents:
A Comprehensive Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), recently certified copies (not
older than six months) of all relevant qualifications and transcripts (Academic
Records), which includes a certified ID document.
Download Full Documents.pdf
NB: Successful candidates currently registered at Sedibeng TVET College will only be
considered for Peer Tutoring (Academic Support) on subjects that meet minimum
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2024 AT 16:00
For inquiries: Ms. Manase Sethunya; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates and the successful applicant. If no communication has been done within 30 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.