PepsiCo SA: Apprenticeships 2022
PepsiCo South Africa in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training invites applicants from unemployed graduates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Apprenticeship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Apprenticeship Closing Date: 25 May 2022
PepsiCo South Africa, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices
within the following trades at different sites:
- Fitter and Turner
- Minimum Requirements
- SA Citizenship
- N3 with Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory relevant to
- Trade OR
- Matric with Core Mathematics and Physical Science
- Able to travel *
- Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime if and when required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic; positive attitude and committed
- Eager to learn
*Successful applicants will be expected to complete an apprenticeship programme at the Optimum
Engineering Training Centre, based in Johannesburg, and will therefore be expected to be away from home for extended periods of time.
The apprenticeship programme will run over a period of 4 to 5 years and successful
apprentices will thereafter be considered for employment.
The closing date for applications is 15:00 on the 25th May 2022.
*Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.