Company: Unique Personnel
Job Type: Permanent Position
Position Type: Pickers And Packers
Reference Number: 61390
Salary: R4, 800 – R5, 500 Monthly
Closing date: Not Specified
Warehouse company situated in Gauteng, Johannesburg is looking forward to hire 15 self-motivated and hardworking people (10 males and 5 females) as pickers and packers.
Our company (Unique Personnel) is desperate to employ pickers and packers to arrange, pick and
pack as an inventories inside the warehouse. Selected applicants will be trained to handle heavy inventories, organize goods on shelves is an advantageous.
The selected individual will pick up Ticketing orders from warehouse personnel and management.
As pickers and packers you will also be required to work other jobs like scanning inventory to ensure that all orders are placed and delivered on time, the inventory department is responsible for keeping all incoming and outgoing goods in their correct order.
The Following are Responsibilities and Duties
The inventory department is also responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse. This includes:
- Picking and packing orders,
- Ensuring that the incoming stock is packed
- and ready to be delivered
- Assisting customers with their collections.
- Writing bills when needed
- Containers must be uploaded
- Grade 10-12
- The ideal applicant should be fluent in both English and be able to communicate well in
both languages. They must also be able to operate efficiently and autonomously.
- In addition to being able to do so, the candidate should be able to receive and dispatch the items.
- Clear criminal record
- Able to work overtime and sometimes on Saturdays
- The forklift can also be added advantage