Revolution Media Learnership for PWD (Johannesburg, Gauteng) South Africa 2022
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 July 2022.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg/ Braamfontein, Gauteng
Revolution Media is offering a Film & Television Production learnership opportunity for youth living with disabilities. The Skills Development Programme is from Urban Brew Studios.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be disabled
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have passed Mathematics/ Mathematics Literacy in Matric
- Must have passed another language in Matric
- Must be between 18 and 34 years old
- Must reside near or be able to travel to Johannesburg/ Braamfontein every day
- Must have basic computer skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (Not older than 2 Months)
- Certified copy of your highest qualification (Not older than 2 Months)
- Latest Academic Transcript or Statement of Result
- Full and updated Curriculum Vitae
- Doctor Letter for Proof Disability
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only. If you have not received feedback by 26 July 2022, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
- Approved candidates will be notified of the stipend amount as well as all other important information.