6. DEPARTMENT: Social Development
BRANCH: Management Support Unit
REMUNERATION: R306 261.72(Annual Package)
LOCATION: 158 Civic Boulevard, Metro Centre, Braamfontein
• Grade 12 / NQF level 4 plus certificate in Secretarial / office Admin (NQF level 5).
• 6 – 12 months relevant experience
• Knowledge of the application of instruction and guidelines; departmental procedures and organizational relationships; Correct usage of English, spelling and punctuation.
• High degree of interpersonal skills to interact with levels of staff, the public and Councilors.
Provide administration support to the Regional Manager: Coordinate All Human Resource related issues for the Region leave forms, monthly activity report & payroll sign off.
Key Performance Areas:
• Conduct specific administrative communication and management of records requirements associated with key performance are sans results indicators.
• Coordinate all human resource related issues for the region leaves forms, monthly activities report & payroll sign off.
• Office Administrative procedure
• Basic protocol and etiquette
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer literacy (MS Office) and Internet
• Interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving;
• Decision making skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Stress management skills
• Time management skills
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements.
Contact Person: Kungani Mabundo
Tel No: (011) 407 6235 /6686
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 07 JUNE 2022
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.