Sibanye-Stillwater: Learnerships 2022 / 2023
Sibanye-Stillwater invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 10 May 2022
Learnership Location: Driefontein, Gauteng, South Africa
The following Learnership Opportunities are open for applications:
- Fitting (incl. machining) – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, and Fitting Including machining Trade Theory.
- Plater / Welder – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Trade Theory.
Rigger /Ropesman Learnership
- Rigger / Ropesman – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings and Rigger Trade Theory
Entry Level Requirements
Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering
trade for which the application is made
Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical
examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Be recommended based on interview outcomes
Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended.
How to apply
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
Applicants must submit a fully completed Application form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of Results to the Sibanye Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant
subjects for the discipline applied for).
Use the links given below to apply for each learnership
Apply Onlien for the Fitting Learnerships 2022
Apply Onlien for the Plating Learnerships 2022
Rigger / Ropesman Learnership
Apply Onlien for the Rigger /Ropesman Learnerships 2022