Facility Life Cosmos Hospital
Position Stores Assistant – Pharmacy
A vacancy exists for a Stores Assistant based at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to , Pharmacy Manager, Sisa Luphahla. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective management of stock in Pharmacy as well as the rest of the hospital.Critical Outputs
- Accurate packing of stock orders for departments within the hospital.
- Timeous delivery and distribution of stock throughout the hospital.
- Daily packing of shelves and housekeeping within pharmacy store.
- Actively participate is stock cycle counts and investigation of variances on a monthly basis.
- Collection and delivery service to all areas in hospital.
- Handling of queries and timeous follow-ups.
- Maintaining the marketing relations of the pharmacy.
- Assist with general stores duties.
- Receiving of stock from providers.
- Grade 12
- Computer proficiency and exposure to an on-line computer system.
- Previous Pharmacy Store Assistant experience essential.
- Ability to function within a team and meet set goal targets.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of a labour intensive function.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Strong customer orientation
- Willing to work flexi hours
- Life Healthcare has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in place which requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgments
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
Tel 013 653 8045
Closing date Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.