Temp Admin Clerk – Mr Price Group (Mr Price Foundation)
South Africa | reg8678
The Mr Price Foundation team is looking for a focused, industrious, and likable candidate to fill a vacant Administrative Clerk position on a two week fixed-term contract. As an Administrative Clerk, you will perform a variety of clerical duties to help keep the office running smoothly. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic, and cooperative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision to tackle tasks such as data entry, as well as preparing and processing office documents.
Duties will include:
- General Admin and Filing
- General administration which may include survey data capturing as well as other data
- Recording, sorting, classifying, and storing information on paper and computer databases
- Updating and storing business files to ensure they are accurate and accessible for other employees
- Phone calls, Photocopying, scanning and faxing documents
- Matric/Grade 12; Diploma/degree would be advantageous
- Minimum of 0-1 years admin/clerical experience
- MS Office knowledge
- Typing and other office skills
- Attention to detail, time management, flexibility, highly organised.
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion. Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.