Closing Date: 13 JULY 2022
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INVOLVE:.
- Receiving stock into the system matching the receiving documentation supplied by the Warehouse
- Receiving Customer Returns into the system and ensuring that each return has the correct reason code
- Labelling and packing the stock onto the 4 Way pallet and ensuring it matches the system palletization
- Ensuring that all drums are weighed before conducting the putaways
- Ensuring that all receiving related transactions are completed accurately in the system
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related field
- Good communication and numerical skills.
- Good computer sklills.
- CV and a cover letter
- A certified ID copy.
- Highest qualification and a full academic transcript.
THESE ARE YOUR BENEFITS
- An interesting and varied working environment in an international group.
- A 12 month workbased learning.
- Continous coaching and mentoring opportunity.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please apply online by clicking the “Apply now” button.