Job Application for Cleaner
Closing Date 14 November 2023
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our Warehouse team.
- Clean all offices daily
- Dust, damp wipe, wash, and or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, cupboards, shelving and fitments, computers, and telephones twice weekly
- (Monday and Thursday).
- Empty all waste bins in all offices, canteen and change rooms daily
- Vacuum clean carpeted areas daily.
- Clean all bathrooms twice per day
- Check and replenish toilet paper and other bathroom necessities twice per day.
- Ensure Canon Hygiene replenishes the sanitary bins, hand soap, sanitizer, and freshener and raise any concerns with line manager
- Clean the canteen area after each tea and lunch sitting.
- Wipe down the interior of the kitchenettes and canteen kitchen cupboards monthly.
- Wash dishes (cups, plates, cutlery, glasses etc.) as and when necessary but always after each tea and lunch sitting, and ensure kitchen is always tidy
- Wash office walls and windows monthly
- Always use the correct cleaning chemicals and the right equipment, and report any out of stock or requirements to line manager
- Ensure equipment and cleaning materials are always neatly packed away in the designated area, when not in use.
- Complete relevant documentation providing details on usage and re-ordering of cleaning materials and kitchen supplies.
- Matric or equivalent certificate
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a similar role in a warehouse and or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various cleaning products.
- Ability to handle cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Ability to work overtime including shifts and weekends when required
HOW TO APPLY
Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️