Kevro Trading (Pty) Ltd
4,500.00 – 4,500.00 Monthly
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Founded in 1990, we are a leading supplier of apparel, workwear, headwear, gifting, bags, display and branding services across the African continent servicing sub-Sahara, East and West Africa regions. We offer Brands a blank canvas that allows them to tell their story and remain top of mind to their customers.
We live by our values of People first, Respect, Improvement, Diversity and Excellence (PRIDE). Our priority is pursuing customer excellence, profitability as well as promoting employee engagement. We are looking to partner with dynamic people that share these values and that are interested in making an impactful contribution towards building the BARRON legacy.
Administration, General work, Graphic Design, Health & Safety, Industrial Engineering, Intern, Logistics, Operations, Procurement, Quality Control, Retail, Supply Chain, Warehousing
Textiles / Clothing Industry,Wholesale
The YES programme is an initiative to reduce youth unemployment in South Africa. Unfortunately, the youth in South Africa are very vulnerable to being or remaining unemployed due to the lack of work experience. The purpose of this initiative is to provide youths with invaluable work experience that make them more employable, and therefore more likely to find work.
We offer work experience in the following areas:
* Merchandising and Quality Assurance (candidates must have a NQF 6/7 in fashion design or textile production or supply chain)
* Sales (matric or equivalent, a higher certificate in marketing or sales is desirable)
* Graphic Design (candidate must have a NQF 5/6 in graphic design)
* Office assistant (certificate in business administration)
* Warehouse (certificate / diploma in pply chain)
The minimum requirements of the programme are as follows:
* Person should be 29 or younger
* South African Citizen
* Should be from a previously disadvantaged background
* should not have taken part of any YES program before
|Job Closing Date|
|Apply Here: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/|
Go submit your CV at Transnet Location: Elandsfontein, Gauteng. Requirements: Grade 9 to 12 Closing Date: 04 October 2022 ADVERT FOR TER (RNC) FIXED TERM CONTRACT Reference: Sr Service Driver Code 10 X 2 Site Read more…