YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SERVICE PROGRAMME
Molemole Local Municipality in partnership with the Department of Forestry Fishery and Environment invites applications from suitable qualifying unemployed graduates to participate in the following youth development programme.
Enquiries: Seanego CH
Ref: Env. 1/3/4/2
The participant will be appointed for a period not exceeding 18 months. (Terms and conditions apply).
- Unemployed graduates in the field of Environmental science/management and other
- related natural studies (please attach your academic transcript).
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid identity document.
- Must be a resident of Molemole municipality with traceable proof of address.
- Must be able to undergo medical fitness test upon appointment at own cost.
- Must be at the age of 35 or below.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals meeting above said requirements must submit the signed application letter, certified identity document, certified copies of qualifications and attachments covered in an A4 envelope clearly marked WASTE CAMPAIGNERS at the following areas;
Closing date : 23 November 2023 at 16h30
For additional employment opportunities, please explore our website for a wider range of job listings. Tade Recruit offer you a reliable and trustworthy online platform for vacancies around South African. ®️